Thursday, August 12, 2010

lessons in these few months

Feeling grateful for everything. And somehow I just want to write down and share my gratefulness :) Thank God for putting me in my workplace at present. Sometimes I'm just amazed when I realize I'm working here. With every challenges that sometimes trying to put me down and sometimes making me excited, with every ups and downs, I thank You Lord for making me what I am today. Since I worked I learned:
1. How to deal with people. With boss, colleages, clients, suppliers, contractors, site workers. Everyone. Me, someone who used to be not really into people, now I'm brave enough to face and learn how to deal with people. How to talk with people. Yea there are times, even til now sometimes I feel so stupid for things I did or said, but hey, life is to be lived and learned. People do mistakes and the wise are the ones who learned from those and try to do her best not to repeat it again :)
2. Learn how to deal and handle lots of things. And also learn how to prioritize things, which ones are more important, which ones are not. And by that, I learn to make steps on what should I do to finish all the tasks needed to be done. Before this time, I used to be confused when things just seems like so much and unbearable to be handled by myself. I'm not really a person who can concentrate on lots of things. I used to finish my work step by step, finishing this then continue with that, and so on. But now I learn to handle things better, cause sometimes some things are important at the same time. So I should learn to be efficient in using my time.
3. I learned to see the future in a positive way. Sometimes things just went not right and makes me down. And sometimes it feels like quitting. Especially when it's me myself who did the mistake. But it teaches me not to be irresponsible. To think fast to solve the problem, not to run from it. And just having faith that everything's gonna be alright, that at the end I will see these process along the way and see the result of what I've been doing, and will be grateful for all of it. And mostly, I'm learning to trust God, that He let things happen for a reason. He's a good God, and I'm sure that everything will be beautiful at the end, cause He holds it all in His hands :)

What else yah. I felt like I have learned a lot since the day I started to work here. I guess I'm to sleepy now to think about it. All I'm saying is: Thank You Lord for everything :)

1 comments:

Candela said...

That's encouraging!! Kerja dimana joy?? Lo keren sekali loh bisa dealing with those people. Gw masih payah nih... huhuhu....