Sunday, March 6, 2011

dolce far niente

dolce far niente (italian)

n pleasant idleness
(literally: sweet doing nothing)


the sweetness of doing nothing; how sweet it is to do nothing




heiho. i'm back to the blogging world :) berasa uda lama banget ga nulis blog n blogwalking. hihi slama ini cuma bisa sempet2in klo ada waktu. but now, finally, i have more time. yeay :)

i'm actually in palembang now, visiting my mom n dad here. the weather is really hot in here, masi mendingan jakarta deh. untung kadang2 ada ujan jd udaranya bisa lebih seger. tapi bawaannya ngantuk mulu jadinya. hihi

anyway i'm in the state of being grateful, happy and pleasant nowadays. rasanya uda lama ga brasa ky gini, waking up in the morning with no worries, no burdens, no hard feelings. bisa santai, lebih ada banyak waktu buat merenung, dan lebih tepatnya, bisa mulai mengatur arah hidup. *serius banget yah* haha i mean, it seems like this is my time to reflect about what i've done in the past, and dream/plan about what i want to do in the future. somehow there's some things in the past yang rasanya kok gw jalanin cm sebagai rutinitas, ga ada semangatnya, bahkan skrg ky uda ilang semangatnya disitu. but anyway that past helped me a lot. it helped me to know about myself, my boundaries, my strength, etc. now i know what i want and what i don't want. and i know some things that i think i couldn't do but now i could. so i thank God for every past i have, n so excited about the future God has planned for me ;)

anw, i thank God for everything i have now, being planted in JPCC - anw i missed jpcc today *hiks* :'(, have a chance to attend COL class in church, have a great and wonderful family, boyfriend and friends, and for everyone i had a chance to meet. grateful for every situation n experience i have now. and keep hoping and anticipating for the best things God provided for me in the days to come. yeay! :)

and thanks God for this chance to have my dolce far niente ;)

0 comments: