Wednesday, March 9, 2011

good morning habit ;)

Good morning!

This morning I start my day by having a walk around my neighbourhood. It's a refreshing and healthy thing to do. I have decided to start this good habit a long long time ago, but often failed because of this reason: mau bangun pagi itu susah sekaliii! :D niat besar tapi apa daya niat tidurnya lebih gede dibanding niat jalan paginya :p but thankfully akhir2 ini udah bisa lebih mengalahkan males n ngantuknya. Hore hore berhasil berhasil berhasil! *gaya dora*
Anw,there's a lot of positive things we can have by taking this morning walk/jog as a habit:
1. Yg pasti jd belajar/biasain diri utk bangun pagi. Kt orang kan, bangun kudu pagi biar rejekinya ga dipatok ayam. Hehe n it's true, when we wake up early, we would have more time to do things productively. Kadang klo bgn siang bawaannya uda males duluan n malah jd wasting much time in a day buat males2an. Tp klo bangun pagi, pikiran jd lebih seger, lebih semangat utk be productive.
2. Klo mau bgn pagi, mau ga mau jd biasain tdr cepet pas malemnya (kecuali bbrp org yg emang uda kebiasa tidur cm bbrp jam, klo gw sih ga bs :p). Early to bed, early to rise, makes u healthy wealthy and wise ;)
3. By jogging/ having a morning walk, yg pasti badan jd lebih seger, lebih sehat/fit ;)
4. Belajar ramah sama orang lain/tetangga yg ga dikenal. I'm actually a bit shy and not really into meeting people. But by this, I'm learning to be friendly with the people I know/don't. Belajar ngasi senyum ke org ga dikenal (kdg ms agak susah sih :p). It's a good thing, right? Anyway, another positive thing, kali2 aja bs kenalan sama tetangga yg ganteng. Hihi klo gw sampe skrg cm ketemunya sama om2/ opa2/ oma2 sih. Haha
5. As for myself, since I'm doing this alone, jd ada waktu utk talking to myself and talking with God, being grateful for the fresh air He gave, for the greenery/plants/nature I'm seeing, for every new chances He gave to me everyday. When I'm walking in a bright/sunny morning, it's just feels great, it made me feel I can trust my whole life to Him, knowing that He has already prepared a bright/sunny future for me. So morning walk is really a great time to be thankful to God :)

I hope I could keep this good habit.

Anw, I'm currently loving and experiencing this verse:
"What no one ever saw or heard, what no one ever thought could happen, is the very thing God prepared for those who love him." 1 Corinthians 2:9. My God is awesome. Thanks God ;)

1 comments:

Fenny said...

saya juga sudah lama punya niat jogging pagi! tapi niat ini belum juga terlaksana, coba ah besok pagi, hehehehe...