Thursday, December 11, 2008

God's way is best

Got this from New Day New You by Joyce Meyer..today's devotion..

For who has known the mind of the Lord and who has understood His thoughts, or who has [ever] been His counsellor?
-Romans 11 : 34

We need to come to the realization that God is wiser than we are. His plan really is better. No matter what you or I think, God's way is better than ours. I look back now at many of the frustrating times I went through trying to give birth to things in my timing and being frustrated about waiting, and realize now that I really wasn't ready for them. God knew I wasn't ready, but I thought I was. I spent so much of my time asking 'Why, God, Why?' and 'When, God, When?' I asked questions only God had the answers to, and He had no intention of telling me. Remember, God wants our trust - not our questions.
I have discovered over the years that trust requires unanswered questions. When we face puzzling situations, we should say, 'Well, Lord, this doesn't make any sense to me, but I trust You. I believe You love me and that You will do Your best for me at the right time.' God does not need our counsel in order to work; He needs our faith.

just right for what i've been through.i want things to happen in my timing,i've prayed a lot about it,n i get frustrated waiting for it,keep asking why n when.i've been quite sad n disappointed,n started to loose faith n trust.but now, i regret why i act that way before.hoho actually He's teaching me things through that experience.especially about faith.
so,now i've learned that He's never late for keeping His promise.all we need to do is just to trust Him.to trust that He never let things happen way beyond our ability to stand for it. to trust that He knows what we're facing n what we're struggling in our difficult times. to trust that all things are for the good of us. to trust that He knows what's best for us.
thx God for the lesson :)

0 comments: